Use our 3-step process to get the best out of Resimion!
1. Sign up for an account
By creating an account, you can log in to the Resimion platform to create, design and share your scenarios. Accounts are free to create!
To create an account:
- Go to https://web.resimion.com
- Type your email address and your choice of password
- We’ll send you an 8-digit code by email. Type it into the signup box, and your account is active!
2. Create your first scenario
Using your account, sign in to the Resimion Web Platform. You’ll already have an empty Personal Space created ready to go which only you have access to – so you can experiment with a new scenario.
Click ‘Create New Scenario’ in your personal space to get started.
You’ll then need to follow the 4 steps – selecting a template, adding a title and description, adding content and opening the scenario – to generate the 6-digit code that your learners need for the mobile app or web app.
Scenarios in your personal space are free to create and use, subject to some restrictions.
3. Create a space and share!
Resimion is designed to allow collaborative scenario design and delivery.
Why not create a space and share it with your colleagues?